What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Chicken For Alfredo
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken For Alfredo.
– 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 cup of white wine
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– 1/2 cup of heavy cream
– 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
– 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken and bake for 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, heat a saucepan over medium heat and add the garlic. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Pour in the white wine and reduce the heat to low. Simmer until liquid is reduced by half.
6. Add the butter and cream to the saucepan and stir until combined.
7. Add the Parmesan cheese and nutmeg and stir until melted.
8. Remove the chicken from the oven and pour the Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
9. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.