How To Cook Chicken Breast On Bone
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breast On Bone.
2 chicken breasts with bone
1 teaspoon of olive oil
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of dried herbs (thyme, oregano, basil, etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel.
3. Rub the chicken breasts with olive oil, salt, and dried herbs.
4. Place the chicken breasts in a roasting pan and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
5. Check the chicken breasts with a thermometer. The internal temperature should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Remove the chicken breasts from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Tips and Variations:
– For extra flavor, add garlic, onion powder, or your favorite seasoning to the chicken before baking.
– For a crispy skin, add a tablespoon of butter to the chicken before baking.
– Serve the chicken with a side of roasted vegetables or a salad.