How To Cook Chicken Breast On A Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breast On A Pan.
– 2 chicken breasts
– Salt and pepper
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
3. Add the butter and olive oil to the pan and let it melt.
4. Place the chicken breasts in the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through and golden brown.
5. Remove the chicken breasts from the pan and let them rest for 5 minutes before slicing or serving.
– If the chicken breasts are thicker, you may need to cook them for a few minutes longer.
– If the chicken breasts are thin, you may need to reduce the cooking time.
– To ensure the chicken breasts are cooked through, you can use an instant-read thermometer to check the internal temperature. The internal temperature of the chicken breasts should be 165°F (74°C).
– You can add other seasonings or herbs to the chicken for different flavors.