What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Chicken Breast On Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breast On Pan.
– 2 boneless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the olive oil to the pan, and let it heat until it shimmers.
3. Add the chicken breasts to the pan, making sure they’re not touching.
4. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
5. Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through and the internal temperature reads 165°F.
6. Remove the chicken from the pan and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.