What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Boneless Chicken Breast
All you need to know about: How To Cook Boneless Chicken Breast.
· 4 boneless chicken breasts
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· Salt and pepper, to taste
· Herbs and spices of your choice, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Place chicken breasts onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken breasts and season with salt, pepper, and herbs and spices of your choice.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (165°F/75°C).
5. Serve hot. Enjoy!