What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Boneless Chicken Thighs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Boneless Chicken Thighs.
-Boneless chicken thighs
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the chicken thighs on a cutting board and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add oil.
4. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken thighs to the skillet and cook for about 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Flip the chicken thighs over and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
6. Transfer the chicken thighs to a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
8. Serve and enjoy!