How To Cook A Whole Chicken In An Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Whole Chicken In An Air Fryer.
– 1 whole chicken
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the air fryer to 375°F.
2. Rinse the chicken inside and out and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Rub the olive oil all over the chicken.
4. Sprinkle the garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper over the chicken.
5. Place the chicken in the air fryer basket, making sure that it is not overcrowded.
6. Cook for 30 minutes, flipping the chicken halfway through.
7. Insert a thermometer into the thickest part of the thigh. The internal temperature should read 165°F.
8. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes before serving.
– Make sure to use a thermometer to ensure that the chicken is cooked through.
– If the chicken is not cooked through, continue cooking for a few more minutes.
– Letting the chicken rest will help keep the juices inside and make it more tender.
– You can also add other spices and herbs to the chicken to give it more flavor.