How To Cook Philly Cheesesteak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Philly Cheesesteak.
1 lb of steak (sirloin or flank steak are best)
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 small onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
4 slices of provolone cheese
4 Italian hoagie rolls
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the vegetable oil.
2. Cut the steak into thin strips, season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste, then add to the skillet.
3. Cook the steak strips for 3-4 minutes, stirring often, until the steak is cooked through.
4. Add the bell pepper, onion, and garlic to the skillet and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, stirring often, until the vegetables are tender.
5. Reduce the heat to low and add the provolone cheese slices to the skillet, stirring until melted.
6. Toast the hoagie rolls in the oven or on the stovetop.
7. Divide the steak and cheese mixture among the toasted hoagie rolls and serve.