How To Cook Picanha Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Picanha Steak.
– 2-3 lbs. Picanha steak
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 teaspoons sea salt
– 2 teaspoons freshly cracked black pepper
– 2 tablespoons minced garlic
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Place the Picanha steak on a baking sheet and brush it with the olive oil.
3. Sprinkle the sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper over the steak.
4. Spread the minced garlic evenly over the steak.
5. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the steak is cooked to your desired doneness.
6. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!