How To Cook Crab Cakes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Crab Cakes.
2 large eggs
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
1 pound lump crabmeat
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, Old Bay seasoning, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley.
2. Add bread crumbs and crabmeat and gently fold together.
3. Form the mixture into 12 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
4. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add the crab cakes and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
6. Serve warm with tartar sauce or your favorite condiment.
Be careful not to overmix the crab mixture, as this will make the cakes too dense.
For an even crispier crab cake, use panko bread crumbs instead of regular bread crumbs.
If you want a healthier version of crab cakes, you can bake them in the oven for about 15 minutes at 375°F.