How To Cook Burgers In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Burgers In Oven.
– 2 lbs. ground beef
– 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
– 2 teaspoons garlic powder
– 2 teaspoons onion powder
– 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
– 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
– 2 teaspoons salt
– 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
– 4 hamburger buns
– Toppings of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper. Mix together until combined.
3. Divide the mixture into four equal parts and form them into patties.
4. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the patties and cook for 3 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
5. Place the skillet in the oven and bake the burgers for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the burgers from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes.
7. Place the burgers on the hamburger buns and add your desired toppings. Enjoy!