How To Cook Burgers In An Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Burgers In An Oven.
– Hamburger Patties
– Tin Foil
– Baking Sheet
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Place a sheet of tin foil on a baking sheet.
3. Place your hamburger patties on the tin foil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the baking sheet with the patties in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes, flip the hamburger patties and continue to bake for an additional 15 minutes.
6. Once the burgers are done, remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the burgers rest for 5 minutes before serving.
– If you want to add extra flavor to your burgers, you can brush them with melted butter or olive oil before baking them.
– You can also top your burgers with cheese before baking them for an extra cheesy flavor.
– If you’re looking for a crispy texture, you can broil the burgers for the last few minutes of cooking. Keep an eye on them so they don’t burn.