What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Burgers In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Burgers In The Oven.
– 2 lbs ground beef
– 2 tsp garlic powder
– 2 tsp onion powder
– 1 tsp black pepper
– 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
– 2 tsp salt
– 4 hamburger buns
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and salt. Mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and form into patties.
4. Place the patties on a baking sheet.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the patties are cooked through.
6. Place the patties on hamburger buns and top with desired toppings.