How To Cook Corned Beef Hash
All you need to know about: How To Cook Corned Beef Hash.
1 lb. corned beef, cooked
1 lb. potatoes
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Peel and coarsely grate potatoes.
3. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
4. Sauté onion and green pepper in butter until softened, about 5 minutes.
5. Add potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
6. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
7. Spread the mixture in an even layer in a greased 9×13-inch baking dish.
8. Place the cooked corned beef on top of the potato mixture and spread it out evenly.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the hash is golden brown and the potatoes are cooked through.
10. Serve hot. Enjoy!