How To Cook Corned Beef In A Crock Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Corned Beef In A Crock Pot.
– 2-3 lb corned beef brisket
– 1 onion, quartered
– 6 cloves of garlic
– 2 bay leaves
– 2 cups of beef broth
– 2 tablespoons of pickling spices
1. Place the corned beef brisket in the crock pot.
2. Place the onion, garlic, bay leaves and pickling spices on top of the brisket.
3. Pour the beef broth over the corned beef.
4. Cover the crock pot and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours.
5. After 8-10 hours, the corned beef should be tender and cooked through.
6. Remove the corned beef from the crock pot and let it rest for 10 minutes.
7. Slice and serve the corned beef with the vegetables from the crock pot.
– For extra flavor, add a splash of Worcestershire sauce to the crock pot.
– If you want to make the corned beef more flavorful, add more pickling spices as desired.
– If the corned beef is too tough after 8-10 hours, cook it for an additional hour or two.
– Leftover corned beef can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.