What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Beef Tenderloin
All you need to know about: How To Cook Beef Tenderloin.
1 (2 to 3-pound) beef tenderloin, trimmed of fat and silver skin
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rub the beef tenderloin with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Place the beef tenderloin into a roasting pan with a roasting rack.
4. Roast the beef tenderloin uncovered for 25 minutes per pound or until a thermometer registers 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Remove the beef tenderloin from the oven and cover it with aluminum foil. Let the beef tenderloin rest for 15 minutes.
6. Slice the beef tenderloin into 1-inch thick slices and serve.