How To Cook Beef Stew Meat
All you need to know about: How To Cook Beef Stew Meat.
2 lbs of beef stew meat
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1 onion, diced
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 stalks of celery, diced
4 carrots, diced
2 tablespoons of tomato paste
2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
2 cups of beef stock
1 teaspoon of dried thyme
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
2. Add the beef stew meat and cook until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the onion, garlic, celery, and carrots and cook until the vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the tomato paste, flour, Worcestershire sauce, beef stock, thyme, bay leaf, salt, and pepper and stir until everything is combined.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1 hour.
6. After 1 hour, remove the bay leaf and serve. Enjoy!