How To Cook A Corned Beef
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Corned Beef.
2-3 lbs corned beef
1 medium onion, chopped
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon mustard seed
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
2 bay leaves
2 cups beef broth
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Place the corned beef in a large roasting pan and sprinkle the onion, garlic, pepper, mustard seed, thyme, rosemary, and bay leaves over the top.
3. Pour the beef broth into the pan and cover the pan with aluminum foil.
4. Place the roasting pan in the preheated oven and bake for 2-3 hours, or until the corned beef is tender.
5. Remove the foil and continue cooking for 15-20 minutes, or until the top of the corned beef is nicely browned.
6. Remove from the oven and let the corned beef rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Serve the corned beef with cooked potatoes, carrots, and/or cabbage, and some of the pan juices. Enjoy!