How To Cook A Corned Beef Brisket
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Corned Beef Brisket.
1 (4 to 5 lb) corned beef brisket
2 tablespoons pickling spices
2 bay leaves
1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
1/4 cup brown sugar
6 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups beef broth
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Rinse the brisket under cold running water and place in a large roasting pan.
3. In a small bowl, combine pickling spices, bay leaves, peppercorns, brown sugar, and garlic. Rub the mixture all over the brisket.
4. Pour beef broth into the roasting pan.
5. Cover the pan tightly with foil.
6. Place the brisket in the preheated oven and bake for 3-4 hours, or until the meat is fork-tender.
7. Remove the brisket from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Serve the corned beef brisket sliced thin and served with boiled potatoes, carrots, and cabbage for a traditional Irish-style meal. Enjoy!