How To Cook A Beef Tenderloin
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Beef Tenderloin.
• 2-3 lb. beef tenderloin
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons butter
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Garlic powder to taste (optional)
• 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Place the beef tenderloin on a cutting board. Pat it dry with paper towels.
3. Rub the olive oil over the entire surface of the tenderloin.
4. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder onto the tenderloin.
5. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter and allow it to melt.
6. Place the beef tenderloin in the skillet and sear it on all sides until it is browned.
7. Remove the beef tenderloin from the skillet and place it on a baking sheet.
8. Sprinkle fresh rosemary over the top of the beef tenderloin (optional).
9. Bake the beef tenderloin in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into the center of the meat reads 145°F.
10. Remove the beef tenderloin from the oven and allow it to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!