How To Cook Carne Picada
All you need to know about: How To Cook Carne Picada.
1 lb ground beef
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1. In a large skillet, over medium high heat, add the ground beef and cook until it is browned and cooked through.
2. Drain any excess fat from the pan.
3. Add in the garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt. Stir the seasonings into the ground beef until combined.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Serve the carne picada hot. Enjoy!