How To Cook Broccoli On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Broccoli On The Stove.
2 cups of broccoli florets
2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Begin by washing the broccoli florets in cool water. Use a colander to drain the water.
2. Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat. Add the extra-virgin olive oil to the skillet and allow it to heat up.
3. Add the broccoli florets to the skillet and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Stir the broccoli florets to coat them in the olive oil and seasonings.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and allow the broccoli to cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. When the broccoli is cooked through, remove it from the heat and serve.
If you like your broccoli to be more tender-crisp, cook for a shorter amount of time. If you prefer your broccoli to be softer, cook it for a longer amount of time. You can also add other seasonings, such as red pepper flakes or Italian seasoning, to change up the flavor of the broccoli.