How To Cook The Turkey Neck
All you need to know about: How To Cook The Turkey Neck.
1 turkey neck
1 quart of water
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Place the turkey neck in a medium-sized roasting pan.
3. Add the quart of water and the vegetable oil to the roasting pan.
4. Sprinkle the teaspoon of salt over the turkey neck.
5. Cover the roasting pan with a lid or aluminum foil.
6. Place the turkey neck in the oven and cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
7. Remove the roasting pan from the oven and let the turkey neck cool for 10 minutes before serving.
1. If you’re looking for additional flavor, try adding herbs and spices to the roasting pan before cooking.
2. If you need to cook the turkey neck for an additional 15 minutes, increase the oven temperature to 375°F.
3. Serve the turkey neck with sides such as mashed potatoes and green beans.