How To Cook Thanksgiving Turkey
All you need to know about: How To Cook Thanksgiving Turkey.
– 1 (14-16 pound) whole turkey
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of your favorite poultry seasoning
– 2 tablespoons of sea salt
– 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F.
2. Remove the turkey from the packaging, and place it in a roasting pan.
3. Rub the turkey with the olive oil and seasonings.
4. Place the turkey in the preheated oven, and roast for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the turkey registers 165°F.
5. Remove the turkey from the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes.
6. Carve the turkey and serve. Enjoy!