How To Cook Steak Without A Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steak Without A Grill.
• Your favorite steak
• Olive oil
1. Take your steak out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature. This will ensure that it cooks evenly throughout.
2. Sprinkle both sides of the steak generously with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large, heavy-bottomed pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and butter.
4. When the pan is hot, add the steak.
5. Cook the steak for 3-4 minutes on each side, until it’s nicely browned.
6. Turn the heat down to medium-low and continue cooking for another 5-7 minutes, until the steak is cooked to your desired doneness.
7. Remove the steak from the pan and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
• Always use a heavy-bottomed pan when cooking steak. This will ensure that the pan is hot enough to sear the steak.
• Make sure to let the steak rest after cooking. This will help the steak retain its moisture and make it even more tender.
• Always use a thermometer to check the doneness of the steak to make sure it’s cooked correctly.