How To Cook Steak Tips
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steak Tips.
1. Gather your ingredients and tools. You will need steak tips, olive oil, butter, garlic, salt, pepper, and a large skillet.
2. Preheat your skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Rinse your steak tips with cold water, then pat dry with a paper towel.
4. Season the steak tips with salt and pepper.
5. Drizzle the olive oil and butter into the preheated skillet, then add the steak tips.
6. Cook the steak tips for 3-4 minutes per side. If you prefer your steak tips to be more well done, cook for an additional 1-2 minutes per side.
7. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook for another minute.
8. Remove the steak tips from the skillet and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
1. For best results, use a high-quality cut of steak such as sirloin or ribeye.
2. Letting the steak tips rest for a few minutes before serving will ensure that the juices are sealed in and the steak is juicy and tender.
3. If you prefer your steak tips to be more well done, cook them for an additional 1-2 minutes per side.
4. If you don’t have a skillet, you can also cook the steak tips on a grill or in the oven.