What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Steak In A Skillet
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steak In A Skillet.
– 2 (6-8 ounce) steaks of your choice
– Salt and pepper
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Pat the steaks dry with paper towels and season both sides generously with salt and pepper.
3. Place the olive oil in the skillet and swirl to coat the bottom of the skillet.
4. Once the oil is hot, add the steaks to the skillet.
5. Cook the steaks for 2-3 minutes per side for medium-rare or 3-4 minutes per side for medium.
6. Remove the steaks from the skillet and transfer them to a plate.
7. Let the steaks rest for 5 minutes before serving.