How To Cook Steak In A Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steak In A Pan.
– 2 steaks (your choice of cut)
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– Salt and pepper
– Optional: garlic, herbs, or other seasonings
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the olive oil and butter to the pan.
3. Once the butter has melted, place the steaks in the pan.
4. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the steaks have reached your desired level of doneness.
5. Season both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper, or any desired seasonings.
6. Flip the steak over and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
7. Remove the steaks from the pan and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Tips & Tricks
– If you want to give your steak a nice sear, make sure your pan is hot before adding the steaks.
– If you want to add more flavor, try adding garlic or herbs to the pan.
– If you want a juicy steak, let the steak rest for 5 minutes before serving.