How To Cook Ribeye Steak In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ribeye Steak In Oven.
– 2 ribeye steaks, about 1-inch thick
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons freshly chopped herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, or oregano)
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Pat the steaks dry with a paper towel and season both sides generously with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the steaks and cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until they’re golden brown and have a nice crust.
4. Add the butter, garlic, and herbs to the skillet and cook for 1 minute.
5. Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook for 5 minutes for medium-rare steaks, or 7 minutes for medium steaks.
6. Remove the skillet from the oven and transfer the steaks to a plate. Let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
– Make sure to use an oven-safe skillet for this recipe.
– Letting the steaks rest before serving helps to lock in the juices and maintain a tender texture.
– If desired, you can finish the steaks with a squeeze of lemon juice.