How To Cook Flatiron Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Flatiron Steak.
-1 flatiron steak, 8-10 ounces
-2 teaspoons olive oil
-1 teaspoon garlic powder
-1 teaspoon onion powder
-1 teaspoon smoked paprika
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Pat the steak dry with paper towels and season it on both sides with garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Heat the olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium heat.
4. Add the steak to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until the steak is nicely browned.
5. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the steak reaches an internal temperature of 145°F for medium-rare.
6. Remove the skillet from the oven and transfer the steak to a plate. Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!