How To Cook A Sirloin Steak In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Sirloin Steak In The Oven.
-2 sirloin steaks
-1 tablespoon of olive oil
-2 cloves of garlic, crushed
-1 teaspoon of sea salt
-1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
-2 tablespoons of butter
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Place the steaks on a cutting board. Rub a tablespoon of olive oil over the steaks.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, sea salt, and black pepper. Rub the mixture over both sides of the steaks.
4. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter to the skillet and melt it.
5. Place the steaks in the skillet and cook them for about 2 minutes on each side, until they are browned.
6. Transfer the skillet with the steaks to the preheated oven.
7. Bake the steaks for about 10 minutes, until they reach an internal temperature of 140°F (60°C).
8. Remove the steaks from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!