What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Shrimp In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Shrimp In Oven.
1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Add the shrimp and toss to coat.
4. Place the shrimp on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake the shrimp for 8-10 minutes, or until they’re cooked through.
6. Serve the shrimp with your favorite sides and enjoy.