How To Cook Shrimp In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Shrimp In Air Fryer.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
3. Place the shrimp in the air fryer basket, spreading them out in a single layer.
4. Cook for 10 minutes, shaking the basket once halfway through the cooking time.
5. Remove the basket from the air fryer and check for doneness. The shrimp should be pink and opaque. If they are still a bit translucent in the center, return the basket to the air fryer and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
These air fryer shrimp are delicious served with a side of rice and some steamed vegetables. They also make a great appetizer or snack, served with a dipping sauce such as cocktail sauce or a spicy mayo.