What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook A Sirloin Tip Roast
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Sirloin Tip Roast.
1 sirloin tip roast
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and sea salt.
3. Rub the mixture into the roast and then drizzle with olive oil.
4. Place the roast on a baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the roast is 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Remove the roast from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!