How To Cook A Sirlion Tip Roast
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Sirlion Tip Roast.
1 3-pound sirloin tip roast
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place roast in a shallow roasting pan.
3. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, and sea salt.
4. Rub the herb mixture all over the roast.
5. Place in the preheated oven and roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 135°F (for medium-rare).
6. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
7. Slice into thin slices and serve.