How To Cook A Rump Roast In A Crock Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Rump Roast In A Crock Pot.
1. Begin preparing the rump roast by seasoning it with salt, pepper and other desired spices.
2. Place the rump roast into the crock pot and add in 2-3 cups of water.
3. Turn the crock pot to the low setting and cook for 8 hours.
4. Once the rump roast has cooked for 8 hours, turn the setting to high and cook for an additional hour.
1. Slice the rump roast into thin slices and serve with vegetables, potatoes or other desired sides.
1. If desired, add in vegetables such as carrots, onions and potatoes to the crock pot before cooking.
2. Add in a cup of red wine or beef broth to add additional flavor to the rump roast.
3. For additional flavor, add in herbs such as rosemary or thyme to the crock pot before cooking.