How To Cook Rice
All you need to know about: How To Cook Rice.
1 cup of long-grain white rice
1 teaspoon of butter or oil
2 cups of water
1. Start by measuring out one cup of long-grain white rice. Add the rice to a medium sized pot with a lid.
2. Add one teaspoon of butter or oil for flavor and to help keep the grains from sticking.
3. Next, pour two cups of water into the pot.
4. Put the lid on the pot and bring the water to a boil over high heat.
5. Once the water is boiling, reduce the heat to low and let the rice simmer for about 20 minutes.
6. After 20 minutes, turn off the heat and let the rice sit in the pot for another 5 minutes.
7. Finally, fluff the rice with a fork and serve.