How To Cook Red Rice
All you need to know about: How To Cook Red Rice.
1 cup of Red Rice
1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
1 teaspoon of Salt
2 cups of Water
1. Rinse the red rice in a strainer.
2. In a pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
3. Add the red rice to the pot and stir to coat in the oil.
4. Add the salt and stir to combine.
5. Add the two cups of water to the pot and stir.
6. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low.
7. Simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the water is absorbed and the rice is cooked through.
8. Serve the cooked red rice immediately. Enjoy!