How To Cook Sweet Potatoes For Dogs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sweet Potatoes For Dogs.
1 medium-sized sweet potato
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Scrub the sweet potato to remove any dirt and debris.
3. Cut the sweet potato into small cubes, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) in size.
4. Place the cubes onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until the sweet potato cubes are soft and cooked through.
6. Allow the sweet potato cubes to cool before serving to your dog.
Tips and Tricks
– To make the sweet potato cubes extra flavorful, try adding a little bit of olive oil, melted butter, or coconut oil to the cubes before baking.
– For a crunchy texture, try adding some chopped walnuts, almonds, or pecans to the cubes before baking.
– To make the sweet potato cubes even healthier, try adding some cooked and mashed vegetables, such as carrots, peas, green beans, or squash.
– If you have any leftover sweet potato cubes, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.