How To Cook Sweet Potato For Dogs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sweet Potato For Dogs.
1 large sweet potato
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C).
2. Scrub the sweet potato to remove any dirt.
3. Pierce the sweet potato several times with a fork to allow the steam to escape.
4. Place the sweet potato on a baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour or until the sweet potato is tender.
5. Once the sweet potato is cooked, let it cool down to room temperature.
6. Peel the skin off the sweet potato and mash it with a fork.
7. Serve the sweet potato to your dog in a bowl.
– If your dog has digestive issues, you can steam the sweet potato instead of baking it.
– You can also add some olive oil or coconut oil to the mashed sweet potato for added flavor.
– You can also add some cooked chicken, beef, or turkey to the mashed sweet potato for added protein.