How To Cook A Sweet Potato In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Sweet Potato In The Oven.
– Sweet potatoes
– Olive oil
– Optional seasonings such as garlic powder, rosemary, etc.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil.
3. Wash and scrub the sweet potatoes and dry them off with a paper towel.
4. Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges or cubes, depending on your preference.
5. Place the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet.
6. Drizzle the sweet potatoes with olive oil and season with salt, and any other seasonings you’d like.
7. Toss the sweet potatoes to evenly coat them with the oil and seasonings.
8. Spread the sweet potatoes out in an even layer on the baking sheet.
9. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are cooked through and lightly golden.
10. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the sweet potatoes cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!