How To Cook Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes.
-1 pound of Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
-Salt and pepper to taste
-Optional: 1 teaspoon of dried herbs of your choice (rosemary, oregano, thyme, etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204 degrees Celsius).
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes to remove any dirt or debris. If desired, you can peel the potatoes, but it is not necessary.
3. Cut the potatoes into bite-sized pieces, making sure they are all approximately the same size so they cook evenly.
4. Place the potatoes in a large bowl and pour the olive oil over them. Toss the potatoes in the oil to make sure they are evenly coated.
5. Season the potatoes with salt and pepper and any other desired herbs.
6. Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet, making sure they are in a single layer and not overcrowded.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, flipping the potatoes halfway through cooking to ensure even browning.
8. The potatoes are done when they are golden brown and fork-tender.
Serve the potatoes as a side dish with your favorite protein and vegetables for a complete meal.