How To Cook A Potatoe In The Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Potatoe In The Microwave.
1 large potato
1. Scrub the potato clean with a brush and water. Dry off with a towel.
2. Prick the potato all over with a fork or knife.
3. Place the potato on a microwave-safe dish.
4. Microwave for 5 minutes. Flip the potato over and microwave for an additional 3-5 minutes, or until the potato is soft.
5. Remove the potato from the microwave, cut it in half, and scoop out the insides.
6. Add your favorite seasonings and toppings, such as butter, cheese, salt, pepper, and sour cream.
7. Serve and enjoy!