How To Cook Pork Roadt
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Roadt.
1 (3- to 4-pound) boneless pork loin roast
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Heat the olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the rosemary, black pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
3. Rub the spice mixture over the pork roast.
4. Place the roast in a shallow roasting pan.
5. Roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the internal temperature of the roast has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
6. Remove the roast from the oven, and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!