How To Cook Pork Chops On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Chops On Stove.
– 4 pork chops
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– ½ teaspoon dried thyme
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 1 tablespoon butter
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the pork chops and season with oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
3. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until the pork chops are cooked through.
4. Remove the pork chops from the skillet and set aside.
5. Add the butter to the skillet and reduce the heat to medium.
6. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
7. Return the pork chops to the skillet and coat with the garlic butter.
8. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, flipping to coat both sides.
9. Serve the pork chops with the garlic butter sauce. Enjoy!