How To Cook Pork Chops In A Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pork Chops In A Pan.
4 pork chops
Salt and pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Add the oil or butter to the skillet and swirl to coat the bottom.
4. Add the pork chops to the skillet and cook for 4 minutes on each side, or until they are cooked through.
5. Remove the pork chops from the skillet and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Be sure to use a thermometer to check the internal temperature of the pork chops. The ideal temperature for pork chops is 145°F (63°C). You can also use a different type of oil or butter for cooking the pork chops, if desired.