How To Cook A Pork Chop In A Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Pork Chop In A Pan.
– 4 pork chops
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Begin by heating a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Once the skillet is hot, add the olive oil and butter to the pan.
3. Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper.
4. Place the pork chops in the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until the pork chops are cooked through and golden brown.
5. Once the pork chops are cooked, remove from the pan and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.