How To Cook Pasta In The Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pasta In The Microwave.
– 2 cups of uncooked pasta
– 4 cups of water
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Place the pasta, water, and olive oil into a large microwave-safe bowl.
2. Stir the ingredients together to ensure that all of the pasta is covered with water.
3. Place the bowl into the microwave and cook for 6 minutes on high.
4. Stir the pasta and then cook for an additional 3 minutes on high.
5. Check the pasta to make sure it has reached your desired texture.
6. If the pasta is not cooked to your liking, cook in 30 second intervals until it is cooked to your desired texture.
7. Once the pasta is cooked, drain any excess water.
8. Serve the pasta with your favorite sauce or topping.
– Make sure to stir the pasta after each minute of cooking to prevent it from sticking to the bowl.
– If you are using a different type of pasta, you may need to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
– Be sure to use a large bowl to ensure that the pasta has enough room to cook properly.
– If you are cooking more than two cups of pasta, you may need to increase the cooking time.