How To Cook Carrots In Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Carrots In Microwave.
– 2-3 Carrots
– 2 Tablespoons Butter
– Salt to taste
– 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1. Wash and scrub the carrots thoroughly. Peel the carrots and cut into thin slices.
2. Place the carrots in a microwave-safe bowl and add the butter, salt, and pepper. Mix everything together until the carrots are well coated.
3. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook for 3-4 minutes. Check the carrots to see if they are cooked through. If not, cook for another 1-2 minutes.
4. Serve the carrots hot with a side of your favorite protein. Enjoy!