How To Cook Broccoli In Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Broccoli In Microwave.
– 1 head of broccoli
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1. Begin by washing the broccoli under cold running water to remove any dirt or debris. Trim the stem and cut the broccoli into florets of equal size.
2. Place the broccoli florets in a microwave-safe bowl. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, and lemon juice. Stir to coat the broccoli evenly.
3. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook on high heat for 2 minutes.
4. After 2 minutes, remove the bowl from the microwave and give the broccoli a good stir.
5. Place the bowl back in the microwave and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
6. Once the broccoli is cooked through and tender, remove the bowl from the microwave and serve. Enjoy!